Import, view and save as DXF, lists of points from Excel, Access, and text files.
Use Pointor V6 to quickly and graphically view lists of points, and save them to CAD compatible DXF files. This standalone utility let you quickly analyse and transform your raw point data.
- Save hours of work, import lists of points quickly.
- Save to a DXF file, ready for reading by AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, MicroStation etc.
- Import from GPS, GIS, and land survey data.
- View lists graphically.
- Copy image to clipboard.
- Import lists from Excel and Access via the clipboard.
- Print image.
- See text preview before importing.
- See graphical preview before importing.
- Choose layers for DXF export.
- Search for points with specific numbers or codes or descriptions.
- Choice of delimiters and formats.
- Measure distances easily and quickly.
- No need for AutoCAD.
- Visualize clouds of points.