SOFTWARE DETAILS :
Draw a bar joist in 2D/3D elevation or section in seconds, not the usual 15 or 20 minutes for 2D or who knows how long for 3D. Bar joists are created as a 3D Solid simply by selecting an existing line representing the bar joist length and 3D placement within seconds. Version for AutoCAD LT only available in the SteelPLUS Detailing Bundle.
No data manuals to find and look up the dimensional information you need to draw a bar joist in AutoCAD. Create joists in 2D for details or 3D for presentations.
Joist & Girder Series module has been expanded from the K-Series Bar Joists, to include the K, VS, LH and DLH Series and Joist Girders. This series is based on the Vulcraft open web steel joist manual, and has greatly enhanced the capabilities of this module.
Besides the addition of the new joists and girders, you may now draw joists in plan, section, elevation (for details) and the complete joist for building sections.
The new tabbed dialog interface makes it easier to select the options for each specific joist type.
You control end extensions, rotation, layer, color and linetype of all joists. Joists are created parametrically and made into an AutoCAD block (in section view) to allow easier editing of joists and keep file size to a minimum.
Built in intelligence is added to each joist for easy identification after placing it in the drawing. Special programs aid in placing, dimensioning and notation of joists arrays in plan view.
- Draw joists in Plan, Section, Elevation.
- Draw joists in Imperial or scale to Metric
- Creates K, VS, LH and DLH Series and Joist Girders.
- Joists are created section view as an AutoCAD block to keep file size to a minimum.
- Creates all joists parametrically from external data files.
- Draw partial joist for wall section and details or complete joist for building sections.
- ave complete control over insertion layer, joist direction and rotation.
- Automatic bearing distances for 2.5” or 4”.
- Special programs for joist arrays in plan view for placement, dimensions and notation.