SOFTWARE DETAILS :
Welding Symbols has a new user interface. Now you can create the entire welding symbol before placing it on your drawing. Each specific symbol may be saved for reuse, at the touch of a button, over and over, revising the previous symbol to create new ones. Version for AutoCAD LT only available in the SteelPLUS Detailing Bundle.
Welding Symbols are based on ANSI/AWS specifications and give you complete control over every aspect of each symbol. The preferences dialog allows you to specific the physical dimensions, text heights and text fonts for the various symbol components.
A symbol icon is updated within the dialog as each component is selected when creating the welding symbol. You may attach user defined labels and noting directly from within the built-in edit boxes. ANSI standard noting is built in for easy note selection.
- Add welding symbols to your drawing by creating them in an on-screen dialog before placement.
- Save symbol configurations to recall for later use, or in other drawings and other projects.
- Preferences dialog controls all aspects of the welding symbol.
- Symbols have added intelligence for easy identification.
- Continuous multiple leader lines are made from a polyline.
- Size of symbols is controlled from the current DimScale setting.