AFV - 1-2-3D Office
Architects, facility managers and glazed partition manufacturers, should consider the advantages of working with 1-2-3D_Office.fas. This 3D Office Partition and Furniture Generator will make a lot easier the task of designing the office space. 3D visualization has been always a big plus for clients, for understanding and reviewing the project.
How 1-2-3D_Office Works
- By picking 2 points, or 1 point and a distance, 3D modular partitions can be drawn as fast as you draw a line
- 15 types of glazed/solid panel designs, will satisfy your project needs.
- You will be able to design your modular partition real fast, by typing the desired head and chair rail heights
- Adjustment (fitting) panels are automatically drawn
- Low height partitions (i.e. boxed workstations) can be easily designed
- Distances are considered between mullion centerlines
- Single and double doors with selected size and swing can be inserted on partition openings
- Each partition module and door has its own ID tag, which is inserted and filled automatically
- A handy set of 3D office furniture is provided thru a fast insertion method
- Use the room tag function for room identification
- All elements are suitable to receive materials and textures
- For a graphical description download the Metric or Imperial 1-2-3D_Office-tutorial files (tabloid size)
Back to Top
- 15 types of partition panels, 3 sizes
- 45 different combinations
- Pull-down menu
- Automatic fitting panels
- Automatic Osnaps for faster drawing
- Automatic ID tags with attributes
- 3 types of doors
- 11 types of 3D office furniture furnished in editable blocks
- Each element has its unique layer
- Metric (M, CM and MM) and Imperial units
- Final model suitable for rendering
- Imperial and Metric graphical tutorials
- AutoCAD 14 to 2010 compatible.
- Consult for custom profiles & sizes
Back to Top
How to Install
- Copy the 1-2-3D_OFFICE.fas and 1-2-3D_OFFICE.mnu,.cui and .cuix files to your AutoCAD Support directory.
- Copy the 1-2-3D_Officeblock.ZIP (i.e. to a 1-2-3D_OFFICE directory) and unzip the file. Make sure to set the desired location in the Support File Search Path.
(Tools -> Preferences in R14, or Options in ver. 2000/2010).
- Pull-down menu: (AutoCAD 2000 thru 2005)
Type Menuload. On Menu Groups, browse and look for 1-2-3D_OFFICE.mnu on your AutoCAD Support directory. On files type choose Menu Template *.mnu). Open the file and Load. Type Yes on “Continue loading mnu file.”
Go to Menu bar. Pick a position on the Menu Bar List, press Insert and then Close.
The pull-down menu should appear on top of your screen.
- Pull-down menu: (AutoCAD 2006 thru 2009)
Type Cuiload, then Browse and select 1-2-3D_Office.cui, then Load and Close. The pull-down menu should appear on top of your screen.
Pull-down menu: (AutoCAD 2010)
Type Cuiload, then Browse and select 1-2-3D_Office.cuix, then Load and Close. The pull-down menu should appear on top of your screen.
Keyboard users: Go to Tools - Load Application and select 1-2-3D_OFFICE.fas.
- AutoCAD 2011
- AutoCAD 2012