Tailoring AutoCAD CUI 2011-2012 is a “mini” eBook for AutoCAD users in the upFront.eZine series of eBooks for AutoCAD. You will get a great guide to AutoCAD 2011 and 2012, containg tutorials and information for learning AutoCAD’s user interface customization system, including: workspaces, toolbars, the Ribbon, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Tailoring AutoCAD CUI is available in several other editions as well, depending on your version of AutoCAD: AutoCAD 2006/2007, AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD 2009, AutoCAD 2010.
All illustrations are in full-color, and the eBook is formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 in paper, which margins designed for three-hole punching.
- Chapter 1: Working with CUI
- Chapter 2: Tailoring Workspaces
- Chapter 3: Tailoring Toolbars & Quick Access Toolbar
- Chapter 4: Tailoring the Ribbon, Part 1 - Tabs
- Chapter 5: Tailoring the Ribbon, Part 2 - Panels
- Chapter 6: Tailoring the Ribbon, Part 3 - Contextual Tabs
- Chapter 7: Tailoring the Menu Bar
- Chapter 8: Tailoring Quick Properties
- Chapter 9: Tailoring Rollover Tooltips
- Chapter 10: Tailoring Shortcut Menus
- Chapter 11: Tailoring Keyboard Shortcuts
- Chapter 12: Tailoring Double Click Actions
- Chapter 13: Tailoring Mouse Buttons
- Chapter 14: Loading LISP Files
- Chapter 15: Legacy Section
Back to Top
About the Author
Ralph Grabowski received his B.A.Sc ('80) degree in civil engineering from the University of British Columbia. He has authored and co-authored 100+ books and ebooks on CAD management, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Generic CADD, IntelliCAD, MicroStation, TurboCAD, VDraft, Visio, HTML, and VRML.
Back to Top