175 new commands, SYSVARs, 19 undocumented commands
What's Inside? AutoCAD 2011
- 175 new commands and system variables
- 86 changed commands and system variables
- 41 new shortcuts, file types, and aliases
- 19 undocumented commands and system variables
This is the one guide to them all
What's Inside AutoCAD 2011 provides the only in depth review of AutoCAD 2011. This reference paper is available now, and is designed for you to evaluate the latest release of Autodesk's flagship software. Crucial reading for competitors and customers.
What's new? What's changed? Find out:
- Executive Overview
- New commands and system variables
- Undocumented commands.
- Changes to the user interface
- Changed commands and system variables
- System, file, hardware, and other changes
- Alphabetical summaries of new commands and system variables
- And much more comprehensive than documents prepared by Autodesk.
This reference paper is delivered in PDF format, which makes for great reading flexibility: view on-screen or print out on regular office paper. Quick, same-day delivery by email.
Five chapters, one appendix, 140 pages, nearly 200 color illustrations, and over 20,00 words.
Table of Contents
Back to Top
- Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
The Top AutoCAD 2011 Features, Useful but Hidden Features, Future Releases
- Chapter 2 - 261 New and Changed Commands and System Variables
User Interface, Drafting, Editing, Properties, and Selecting, Drafting, Editing, Selecting, Properties, Miscellaneous, Constraints and Parameters, Dimensional Constraints, Geometric Constraints, Parameters
- 3D Modeling and Rendering, 3D Object Snaps, Analysis, 3D Editing, Meshes, Surfaces, Point Clouds, Rendering, Materials
- Customization, Settings, Plotting, and Files, Customization, Settings, Plotting, Files, Miscellaneous, Help, Other
- Chapter 3 - Alphabetical Summary of 154 New and Changed Commands
- Chapter 4 - Alphabetical Summary of 107 New and Changed System Variables
- Chapter 5 - System, File, and Other Changes
System Requirements, Compatibility with Earlier Releases, New Keyboard Shortcuts, New Keyboard Abbreviations, New File Types, New Terms, New Cursor and Editing Icons, New Grips, New Aliases
- Appendix A - Undocumented Graphics Commands
about the author
Ralph Grabowski has authored and co-authored 100+ books on CAD management, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Generic CADD, IntelliCAD, MicroStation, TurboCAD, VDraft, Visio, HTML, and VRML. He is the editor of two e-newsletters, upFront.eZine and iCommunique, and maintains the WorldCAD Access.
Mr Grabowski received his B.A.Sc ('80) degree in civil engineering from the University of British Columbia. He currently works and lives in Central Fraser Valley region of British Columbia, Canada.