Hpgl2CAD version 4.0 is HPGL and HP-GL/2 .plt files to DXF/DWG converter. This is a Windows Interface Version that Outputs all AutoCAD® versions up to AutoCAD 2009.
(click to enlarge)
- All DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2009
- Allows wild card file naming to be used - i.e. translate *.plt, *.hpgl, etc
- Support multi-folio (multi-page) plot files. Each page is output to a separate DXF/DWG file.
- DXF files can be read by AutoCAD and most other CAD software, as well as a large number of other graphic applications.
- DWG files are AutoCAD's native drawing format, and give a smaller file size. DWG can also be read by a quite a few other CAD programs.
- Command Line mode allows automated conversions (Command Line mode is available in the Site License (5+ user) versions only.)
For a free 15-day trial version from GuthCAD website, click here.