|Home :: Terms of Service|
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions for Use of CADdepot.com
You may download and purchase software or other products only within applicable law, which includes the state of California, USA as well as your local laws.
You may not under any circumstances do any of the following:
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate material or information, which is defamatory, obscene, infringing of any intellectual property rights or otherwise unlawful.
- Use this web site to threaten, harass, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of others including rights of privacy and publicity.
- Download a file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in your local area.
The CADdepot.com Operation of this Web Site
The CADdepot.com may do any of the following:-
- Suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the web site.
- May change prices and product information at any time.
All use by you of this web site is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading and/or use of files or other material and information obtained from your use of this site. You agree that CADdepot.com and providers of telecommunications and network services to CADdepot.com will not be liable for damages arising out of your use of this site, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto and whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
This web site is available to all users "as is." CADdepot.com makes no representations or warranty regarding the suitability of this web site or any software or information or materials contained in it. In particular, the CADdepot.com does not endorse or represent the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information (whether statements of opinion or advice or otherwise) provided on or by means of this web site. Statements made in forums, conferences or chats reflect only the view of their authors. Advice received via the web site should not be relied on for important personal, financial or business decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your particular circumstances.